All custom PC fan and radiator grills sold by Mnpctech are intended for Appearance Enhancement Only, they do not provide safety or protection to body parts or pets.
Payments & Shipping
- Paypal eCheck orders are not processed and shipped until eCheck has cleared.
- After receiving Paypal payment, your order will be processed and shipped from Mnpctech via USPS Priority Mail within 24 hrs, Monday - Friday (Except for Holidays)
- UPS will pick up your order from our warehouse and deliver it to the nearest USPS Office. USPS will then deliver the package to your address. Your Mail Carrier will deliver your order 1- 3 business days after package was delivered to your Post Office. Orders shipped via USPS are not able eligible for reroutes or address changes so please double check the shipping address entered during checkout.
- International orders cannot be processed in store, you must email us.
- Include item description, size and quantity in your email
- International payments by Paypal Only.
- First Class International mail can take 10 - 24 business days with tracking capability.
Refunds and Exchanges
You must contact us within 3 business days of delivery for RMA number to be eligiable for a refund or exchange
- We do not accept returns shipped C.O D.
- eCheck orders are refunded after eCheck has cleared with Paypal.
- Acrylic Sheets or PC Windows with original brown paper backing removed are non-refundable.
- 15% restock fee on all non-defective returns.
- This fee also applies to all canceled orders even though the order hasn't shipped.
- No refunds for original shipping charges.
- All returns must have valid RMA number or they will be refused.
- After being issued RMA number, you have 10 days to return item to mnpctech
- All returned items must be in like new condition with all related parts including screws, manuals, etc. If you have lost, thrown away, scratched or opened sealed boxes or bags - we will not accept the item!
- Improper installation and/or modification voids all warranties or returns.
- Damage found upon receipt of your order must be reported to UPS, as the shipments are insured. I only replace the damage items after we've received the damaged part.
- I won't cross ship replacement parts until we've seen proof of the damaged item.
- Contact us via email to request RMA number.
- We need your order number and full name and address order was shipped to.
- Please tell us why you wish to return the product or what kind of problem you're having.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.