Fractal Design FOCUS G RED Mid Tower Case Review
- Fractal Design Focus G series is available in Black, White, Petrol Blue, Mystic Red, and Gunmetal Gray
- Large plexi-glass windowed side panel
- Two pre-installed Fractal Design Silent Series LL 120mm White LED fans
- Total of six fan positions for high-airflow capability
- Removable Filtered front, top and base air intakes for a dust free interior
- Fractal Focus G has support for high-profile CPU coolers and multiple radiator configurations
- 18 - 25 mm of space for cable routing behind the motherboard plate
- Support for GPUs up to 380 mm long without compromising hard drive space
- Two vibration dampened universal drive bays with support for 6TB+ HDDs and 15mm SSDs, plus an additional 2.5" mount behind the motherboard tray
- Front I/O panel power white LED switch and includes USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and audio jacks
- Kensington anti-theft padlock bracket and re-usable ventilated expansion slot covers included
CONS of the Fractal design Focus G Mid Tower Case for $49.99.
*Fractal Design Focus G Clear Window scratches VERY easily. NOVUS acrylic & polisher may fix the scratches, depending how deep they are. Otherwise I haven't found a solution for fixing scratches in Focus G window.
*The 5.25 bay in the Focus G Mid Tower is pop riveted, not screwed in.
*No rear exhaust fan is included in the Fractal Design Focus G
*Install I/O cable for Audio (Mic/Headphones) before installing PSU
*Not enough cable tie mounts on backside of motherboard (only six)
*ATX boards will block 50% of the oval cable holes for cables
*Requires 90 degree SATA connectors for 3.5 drives
PROS of the Fractal design Focus G Mid Tower Case for $49.99.
*Overall construction fit and finish is good for the price.
*The two top fan filter screws are welcome alternative to Moduvent design
*Front bezel on the Fractal Design Focus G removes easily for cleaning filter, not connected to front I/O cables
*FD finally listens to requests to offer LED fans. Although no factory specs on the fan can be found.
*Available in five different factory paint finishes