Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 3.1 Micro-ATX Mini Tower Unboxing Overview Review Video
Watch our Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 3.1 Micro-ATX Mini Tower Unboxing Overview Review Video.
PROS: Overall Quality and Construction (fit and finish) is good. Support for 240mm radiators and AIO cpu coolers in front. Support for long graphic cards.Optional WHITE or BLACK front bezel trim and grills included.
Very poor front air ventilation.
Cable management is very limited.
Included 120mm exhaust fan is very weak.
Aside from it's shortcomings, the #CoolerMaster Masterbox 3.1 MATX case offers good looks, construction and features for a cheap price. It's a great case for budget builds or anyone looking modify their first case. The first thing I would modify is the front bezel. It lacks good airflow.
Specifications for the #CoolerMaster Masterbox Lite 3.1 MATX case:
- HDD Mount for 3.5" and 2.5" drives, 2.5" SSD mount on top of HDD drive cage (cage can hold two drives each)
- NO Internal DVD Drive mounting
- Front Panel: Reset, 3.5 mm Mic and headphone in, Power button, USB 3.0 and 2.0 port, HDD LED activity light
- Steel, Plastic, and clear Acrylic on front and side panel has full view side panel for a premium look
- mATX motherboard dimensions
- Front x2 120mm fans or up to 240mm radiator support
- Rear 120mm (MasterFan Pro included)
- Graphics card length: 345mm Max
- CPU cooler height 157mm
- Custom modular plates can be swapped out with different colors on front panel (Includes White, Red, and Black)
- PSU Dust cover for bottom mounted PSUs
#coolermaster #technology #pcmasterrace #computer