CaseLabs Bullet BH2 ITX Case
We'll be using CaseLab's new Bullet BH2 for this custom liquid cooled build by Mnpctech. CaseLabs Headquarters is located in Canoga Park, California. Their Bullet case series is offered three different sizes, starting with BH2 which is Mini-ITX, then BH4 for micro ATX, and BH7, which allows ATX - EATX motherboards. Regardless of the model you choose, they all offer optimal air flow and space for cable management in a small cube case.
Here are some features that impressed us about the Caselabs Bullet case.
- Keep the case compact – much more so that our previous designs (20-30L)
- Excellent layout for cable management.
- Ample cooling for heat sink fan combo or AIO cpu coolers.
- Easy access to your system and components.
- Premium materials and solid construction
Our will utilize GIGABYTE's G1 Gaming GA-Z170N-Gaming 5 (rev. 1.0) for LGA 1151 Intel Z170 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 USB 3.0 Mini ITX Intel Motherboard.